Ocean Park is one of the most visited and most popular theme park in the world.
Ocean Park is divided into two core attraction areas – the Waterfront and the Summit, in which the both are interlinked by train (Ocean Express) and cable car.
A day to Ocean Park will mostly entertain those who love booth games, rides, animals or variety shows.
The two main attractions are comprised of the following sub theme attractions:
- AquaCity (The Waterfront)
- Amazing Asian Animals (The Waterfront)
- Whiskers Harbour (The Waterfront)
- Marine World (The Summit)
- Thrill Mountain (The Summit)
- Adventure Land (The Summit)
- Polar Adventure (The Summit)
- Rainforest (The Summit)